Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Tenor Tele

Thread: Tenor Tele

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tenor Tele

How this looks interesting...! IF you need an new excuse for a new guitar to counter that, "What do you need another guitar for - don't you have enough? What's the difference?!" How about a Tenor Tele!!

EDIT: That should be BARITONE Tele...sorry!

From the Blacktop series:
    http://www.fender.com/products/black...-WB5PS-RBRV-v1
    Last edited by tjcurtin1; March 20th, 2012 at 08:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure how that qualifies as a tenor. A tenor guitar should have 4 strings tuned like a viola. But that's good because it gives me an excuse to post a picture of Neko Case with her tenor SG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by markb View Post
    But that's good because it gives me an excuse to post a picture of Neko Case with her tenor SG
    I find it kind of crazy that she was banned for life from the Grand Ole Opry for taking off her shirt during a performance. That seems more like something Courtney Love would do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

I'm confused - it says baritone on the web page.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I find it kind of crazy that she was banned for life from the Grand Ole Opry for taking off her shirt during a performance. That seems more like something Courtney Love would do.
    Minnie Pearl would have done the same thing if given the chance!

BTW, I have no idea what you are referring to -- or who Neko Case is -- but I loves me some Grand Ole Opry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcdon View Post
    minnie pearl would have done the same thing if given the chance!

btw, i have no idea what you are referring to -- or who neko case is -- but i loves me some grand ole opry.
    how-deeee!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Huh? Who called?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

Oops! I never got back to this thread - I don't know why that came out tenor when I posted this... must have been the alliteration of the double t's... it is, of course, a bari, not a tenor