Thread: New Peavey Max Combos

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Peavey Max Combos

Saw this video from NAMM with new bass combos from Peavey. The Max 115 is 300W, 1x15", XLR out, for $299. When those hit stores I think me and my LTD are going to have to make a little road trip.

http://www.sonicstate.com/amped/2012...x-bass-combos/
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!"--Carl Brutananadilewski

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool. It looks much improved from the last generation of Max amps.

I wonder how that psychoacoustic system sounds?

Post Thanks / Like

Cool! Git yo' thump on, Rev.! Look forward to the report when you try one out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe View Post
    Cool! Git yo' thump on, Rev.! Look forward to the report when you try one out.
    I don't think they're going to be out until like the third quarter so it might be a little while.

And NWB, I'm interested in the psychoacoustic thing too, mainly to find out if it is something real or just marketing mumbo jumbo.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New Peavey Max Combos

They finally showed up in the Musician's Friend catalog. The 1x12 200 watt combo is $250.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have a Max 115 purchased earlier this year. Man, they totally overhauled that line.