hi
6 months ago i bought an acoustic but didnt play much cuz i have small fingers and fat stubby hands. then after attending a concert i somehow wanted to learn bass as it had just 4 strings and fat fingers didnt have much problem. but since my fingers are small i was a bit scared. i bought an amp and bass and started right away. i have been playing bass for 4 months and i can play many songs of tool, rhcp, some 12 bar blues and even slapbass stuff. so obviously small and fat fingers worked for me. but 2 months ago i saw buddy guy live and since that day i fell in love with blues and thats all i listen to now a days and i want to play a 6 string guitar too. now i am a bit confused about this decision. should i learn it or not. will it make things worse or better ? and i think fat short fingers wont be a problem for a 6 string right? will a fender strat be a good guitar for blues? overall am i making a right decision or not? also i started playing harmonica because of blues. i play decent harmonica. so now i will be learning 3 instruments together. someone said i should go for one instrument not 3. but i feel it helps me feel music in different ways. oh and i am 23 years old. i heard that people should start at early age as once you start working it slows everything. i'll be glad if you guys help me out with this confusion.

PS: even if you guys say no i will go for fender strat and learn blues :P (cant help it) unless there is some really awesome reason that you state :P