Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
THE Mediocres at Poggey's Tavern

Thread: THE Mediocres at Poggey's Tavern

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Some gear notes:

Being something of a dive bar, I brought the Squier Classic Vibe jazz bass. It sounded great!

I would like to have brought the fretless too, but there was no room for it.

I used a Boss Bass Limiter/Enhancer for compression on the couple of tunes I was slapping.

I used my Ampeg PF500 head into Bergantino HT112 and Hartke Hydrive 112 cabinets. The Berg is up for sale to get another Hartke. Those Hydrives really bring the tone!

I used the pair of 12's because the stage was so small. My 4x10-sized Avatar TB153 would've been too big.

At one point my signal went out. I finally figured out that I had pulled my cord out of the compressor pedal.
    Last edited by NWBasser; April 13th, 2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: missed a word