Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE Mediocres at Poggey's Tavern

Post Thanks / Like

One question though: what's with the other guitarist in your first picture? Did he disappear after that song? I don't see him in any of the following pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    One question though: what's with the other guitarist in your first picture? Did he disappear after that song? I don't see him in any of the following pics.
    Ah yes, that's Luke. He's our former lead guitar player who quit the band because he's moving to Ohio with his new bride.

We invited him to come out and play a couple of songs.

You can't really see our regular rhythm guy (Brent) who was generally behind me. I'm a stage hog.

The lead guy Ron showed up with that SH Carvin which I had never seen yet. It's a stunning instrument!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NWBasser View Post

Unfortunately, when I added the compression to the songs it brought the bass way up.
    I had a better listen on my truck stereo and the added compression really messed with my tone. Made it rather boomy and loose. The uncompressed songs sound much better for the bass guitar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12