Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from Adelaide South Australia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe View Post
    Welcome, Cliff! If you get your answer on the M13, stick around and participate in the discussion. The more the merrier!
    Thanks for the welcome and I will stick around I am regretting selling my Line 6 PODX3 Live to buy the M13, I just cant seem to get the sounds I am wanting, were as I had them all dialed in on the POD X3 Live

Post Thanks / Like

You'll find what you're looking for... Couple of members have M13s, if memory serves.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Cliff, I live up in Qld with the Cane Toads mate.
    I don't know a thing about M13s I am sorry to say, I am keen on a HD500 when I save up enough of my hard earned though.
    I use a few of this guys Pink Floyd patch's in Gearbox with some tweaks to suit.
    http://www.dueymoore.com/pod_hd_and_xt_patches.html
    Can you download patch's to the M13?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Vizier View Post
    Hey Cliff, I live up in Qld with the Cane Toads mate.
    I don't know a thing about M13s I am sorry to say, I am keen on a HD500 when I save up enough of my hard earned though.
    I use a few of this guys Pink Floyd patch's in Gearbox with some tweaks to suit.
    http://www.dueymoore.com/pod_hd_and_xt_patches.html
    Can you download patch's to the M13?

Hello Queensland No cant download tones with the M13. Also tried some of my setting from my POD X3 Live and the settings are totally different. I am a bit annoyed. I have finally got a few Floyd tones and The Shadows. But for the hell of me can not find the Vai and Satriani sound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff_Adelaide View Post
    Yes you hit the nail on the head there, Yes I was named after Sir Cliff Richard as my Mum is a big fan, the house is covered in Cliff Richard pictures lol. And I also love the sound of Hank Marvin's guitar playing.
    Yep the mother in law also loves Cliff, and you are right Hank has a unique tone and not many can get close to it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the Video but I have got all the DVDs lol, Also have seen them live every time they have toured here. Last time was 10th Feb 2010. loved it. But yeah Hanks sound is hard to get totally right. But I am close lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12