Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

NGD!! Wildkat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGD!! Wildkat

Post Thanks / Like

I dig the design of the Kats! Never played one, but I can imagine they are great players too. I remember back in the 90s there was an edition with flames on it - a real rocker!
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

2. Likes shupe13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi75 View Post
    I dig the design of the Kats! Never played one, but I can imagine they are great players too. I remember back in the 90s there was an edition with flames on it - a real rocker!
    That's right! The one you remember was actually called the FlameKat (at least here in the States). It also had dice controls and inlays, and mini-humbuckers, rather than P-90s.

Since they were in production only a short time, it looks like Flamekats are currently selling for about twice as much as used WildKats!

4. Likes shupe13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The tonal possibilities seem endless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Goldtop Lester
    VOX AC30CC2
    BOSS Katana 💯
    A few other guitars and pedals

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad View Post
    That's right! The one you remember was actually called the FlameKat (at least here in the States). It also had dice controls and inlays, and mini-humbuckers, rather than P-90s.

Since they were in production only a short time, it looks like Flamekats are currently selling for about twice as much as used WildKats!
    That particular guitar was way too loud visually for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Goldtop Lester
    VOX AC30CC2
    BOSS Katana 💯
    A few other guitars and pedals

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool looking guitars!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

8. Likes shupe13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad View Post

Yeah! That’s exactly the one I was talking about! Great looks and the dice knobs are a pretty cool feature.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12