After months of searching and trying guitars and amps, not only did I get the Valve Senior amp, but I bought an Epi Wildkat! Loved it the first time I tried it, but it was too expensive (around $850 in Aus). I was after a semi-hollow, and preferably with p90s so it was exactly what I wanted. Anyway, when Gallins in Sydney had a big sale, I bought the amp and the Wildkat. Of course, if there aren't photos it didn't happen:

The guitar was sent up from Melbourne so it took a while to actually get my hands on it. It is very well made, but at the same time the standard of finishing was pretty ordinary. There were parts of the neck binding that were rough to the point of actually being abrasive which was realy nasty rubbing against your left hand up around the 12th fret. And the double-sided tape securing the clip which holds the internal wiring in place had come loose so the wiring was all visible through one of the f-holes. Got the guy there (Dan) to sort out those couple of issues, and the setup he had done was spot-on. She's beautiful to play and the Bigsby is fun (haven't used a tremolo at all for about 20 years!). This is my first guitar acquisition in around 18 years so it took a while to make a decision. I have a very indulgent and kind wife so I now have a Wildkat!!