Thread: Justa Pretender Meow

Post Thanks / Like

Default Justa Pretender Meow

Ok I am in tears laughing while posting this... so please...feel free to laugh along... umm.. it might just be funny for me..but I don't care..

Im sitting here messing with this guitar, trying to figure how you guys palm mute among other things.. at the same time I am watching TCM and an old george lucas movie with wolfman jack etc etc..American Graffitti? anyways.. The Platters Great Pretender comes on.. well, I never tried this song..so I look up a tab.. few simple chords makes it sound close.. so then I try palm muting with it for my own take on it.. ok, its going fine for my level... I figure..hey there are the words..im gonna try talk/sing this thing too.. about the second or third try... I noticed one of our Kittens has climbed on the computer desk.. watchng me like the RCA dog.. well, I start singing to her.. if you got the time and ears (its faint).. you can hear her chime in between the breaks..And I swear she was trying to match up or tell me to shutup! I loved it... good or bad..its a keeper on a cd for me! lol.. I gotta go wipe my eyes..

Life..it's a wonderful thing.. laughter starts when you least expect it..

Mic: $49.00
    Guitar: $129.00
    Computer Equipment: $800.00
    Big Screen: $1800.00
    Cable for TCM: $89.00

Kitten Singing along: PRICELESS!!

http://www.box.net/public/em1cty52vy
    Last edited by Justaguyin_nc; December 11th, 2006 at 01:29 AM.

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Post Thanks / Like

Mic: $49.00
    Guitar: $129.00
    Computer Equipment: $800.00
    Big Screen: $1800.00
    Cable for TCM: $89.00

Kitten Singing along: PRICELESS!!
    I had to put on the headphones and keep turning it up till I finally heard it!
    I think she WAS trying to sing along.
    I think it's been said on here before, Justa, but you've got a good voice, nice to hear ya sing again. Man, I don't, don't think I'll be putting vocals on anything anytime soon.
    Anyway, that's a good one.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Justaguy - Now that you are retired, life slows down. You will notice more of the littel things that where un-noticed while you were at a faster working pace.

Enjoy life, that is what it's about.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.