Thread: Lo-Fi Resistance

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lo-Fi Resistance

Really cool story from a great player and musician

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...um-chalk-lines

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a really cool story. Great video.

Listen to a song here - http://soundcloud.com/lo-fi-resistan...single-version

Very "Spud-like" Progressive and cool!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad that you liked it. This guy is stepping forward in the new music business climate and really taking control. I respect that a lot. I also think he's very talented.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been listening to this for a few days now and it's really good. Quite a success story.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...um-chalk-lines

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Randy is great. He's from right outside of Binghamton (where I'm from). I've met him many times and he's been on the scene since he was a little kid. He would be huge right now if it wasn't for his father. His father acts as his business manager, and is one of the most inept people I've met. When Randy was young, his father kept insisting on pushing him towards cheesy hair metal (which was already dead at the time). Now that he's in his 20s, he finally has some freedom. The Lo-Fi albums have been great and have received quite a bit of praise. The local music scene is very happy to see him doing well after years of having to cringe at the poor decisions that were forced upon him.
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hubberjub View Post
    Randy is great. He's from right outside of Binghamton (where I'm from). I've met him many times and he's been on the scene since he was a little kid. He would be huge right now if it wasn't for his father. His father acts as his business manager, and is one of the most inept people I've met. When Randy was young, his father kept insisting on pushing him towards cheesy hair metal (which was already dead at the time). Now that he's in his 20s, he finally has some freedom. The Lo-Fi albums have been great and have received quite a bit of praise. The local music scene is very happy to see him doing well after years of having to cringe at the poor decisions that were forced upon him.
    That's cool to hear from another source. Thanks for mentioning it Hubberjub.