Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Still some Klone demand out there??

Thread: Still some Klone demand out there??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Still some Klone demand out there??

SOLD!! Thanks for looking....

I'm going to be building one more of these, this one with a PCB from a different source that I wanted to try out. Received the board a couple of weeks ago, and it's very high quality--double-sided, through-plated eyelets, really nice layout that takes PC-mount pots. Got parts on order for the build and should be starting in a few days. The enclosure will be the same as the one shown below--metallic gold 1590BB laid out with the long dimension horizontal, to mimic the original pedal. Only significant difference will be that this PCB necessitates using side-mounted I/O jacks. Alternatively, if you're interested in the pedal but have a strong preference for the top-mounted jacks, I would definitely consider selling you the one pictured below and keeping the new one for myself. Either way, the price will be $120 undecaled, or $135 decaled & clearcoated. PayPal required. PM if interested....

Here's the one I currently have, with the same enclosure/color. I've already decaled this one, but we can probably work something out, if you want a different look on the new one:

Here's a shot from the guy I bought the PCB from, showing the PCB that will be used for this new Klone build:

Last edited by duhvoodooman; May 31st, 2012 at 11:28 AM.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Finished this latest Klon clone over the holiday weekend. Sounds identical to the last two I built, which it should, since it's the same circuit, just different PCB artwork. Super-nice PCB quality made this a pleasure to build. I don't have a photo of this new one, but it looks essentially identical to the photo below except that the LED is beneath the volume pot (left-most) and has no bezel, since it mounts directly to the PCB. Same powdercoated metallic gold enclosure and dark brown knobs. $120 as is, or $135 decaled & clearcoated. See for yourself what all the fuss is about with this circuit that has achieved near mythic status among guitar players, and at a price that's about a tenth of what the original Klons command these days....

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

OK, got a couple of pics of the actual pedal for sale now:

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

How much are you charging for those pics?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Just send me a photo of $120....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman View Post
    Just send me a photo of $120....
    Another reason I love this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD!! Thanks for looking....

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!