Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Photos of my gear

Thread: Photos of my gear

Post Thanks / Like

Default Photos of my gear

Hey guys,
    I decided to take some pics of my guitars and my pedalboard so you can see what I'm using etc.

Anyway, here we go:

Acoustic guitar:

Fender 2007 VG Strat:

Fender 2011 Deluxe Ash Tele:

Gibson 2009 B.B King Lucille:

my pedalboard (its not much, but its a work in progress):

I hope you guys liked what ya saw

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It all works for me. In fact, feel free to send them all to me for the rest of the year!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    It all works for me. In fact, feel free to send them all to me for the rest of the year!
    I'll give you all the guitars except the Tele for a Vox AC30CC2 :P I[m gassing for one of them sooo bad! Haha

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent taste in gear! I can see why you want that Vox... All of your electrics would sound glorious through one. What's your current amph? Shoot, as far as pedals go, I don't really think you need anything else other than what ya got... unless you would want to add a chorus and a wah, in which case you would have (with a Vox) just about every era of country music covered, and rock n' roll all the way up through today as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe View Post
    Excellent taste in gear! I can see why you want that Vox... All of your electrics would sound glorious through one. What's your current amph? Shoot, as far as pedals go, I don't really think you need anything else other than what ya got... unless you would want to add a chorus and a wah, in which case you would have (with a Vox) just about every era of country music covered, and rock n' roll all the way up through today as well.
    Thank you!
    Currently I'm using a Randall RG200G3 hybrid amp. It no good for country at all because it lacks the presence of a full tube sound.

I would love to add another couple overdrives, one distortion, a chorus and a wah to my rig and that should be me sorted.
    I'm keen on the Brent Mason 'Hot Wired' Wampler pedal and the Brad Paisley 'Paisley Drive' Wampler pedal also. I have no idea on a distortion yet....and as far as chorus goes probably a TC Electronic Corona Chorus would be magic in there

Post Thanks / Like

I seem to remember a member here that had a similar rig, with the Randall and the VG Strat... You wouldn't happen to be also known as Green Machine, would you? Just a guess, and I could be wrong, of course.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Kat,
    Yes thats me. Greenmachine = BackwoodTele. My email address was hacked and I lost access to it, so I made a new account on here.