Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
For fans of the tom Hanks movie "Big'

Thread: For fans of the tom Hanks movie "Big'

Post Thanks / Like

Default For fans of the tom Hanks movie "Big'

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm not watching any more clips until:

1. You upload them to youtube and embed them in your post; and
    2. You get a metronome.

Also,I respectfully suggest that you keep all your feedback clips in a single thread. You are pushing everybody else's stuff off the front page with your "new thread" spam.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem! belong to a lot of forums and I have never received some of the nasty comments I have here.I guess this forum is not friendly to newcomers.Oh well,I guess I'm done with this one!

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone is just trying to be helpful and show you the polite way to participate here man.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore 64 View Post
    I'm not watching any more clips until:

1. You upload them to youtube and embed them in your post; and
    2. You get a metronome.

Also,I respectfully suggest that you keep all your feedback clips in a single thread. You are pushing everybody else's stuff off the front page with your "new thread" spam.
    You Bad boy, you have upset him

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Phil, all posts are welcome here... and the Member Clips section isn't posted in as ofter as I'd like to see.
    Appreciate you putting yourself out there, and sincerely hope that more folks here start to do the same.

It's a long weekend here in the Great White North, so safe travels to anyone hitting the highways!

Cheers
    David
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Post Thanks / Like

Yes the amount of new threads is unnecessary and inconsiderate. A merging is in order.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk