Thread: Pedal steel stuff on the cheap

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pedal steel stuff on the cheap

So I bought a box of stuff from an estate sale, and included are pickups and such that I had to Google to figure out what they go to. 10-poles? Huh??? So for sale is the following:
    A George L's pickup with maybe 18-20" lead (saw it on the 'bay for about $100.). A barcus-berry pickup. 4 Emmons M5189 pickups. 1 blade humbucker (no pole pieces). 4 other 10 pole piece pickups with no brand that I can see. So 11 pickups. 1 heavy tone bar slide thing, shiny chrome 2 Alpha 24mm B50k pots (new, no solder). 1 500k pot (huge, by the way). 3 new-in-the-package George L pedal rod side mount ball joints ($8.50 ea. from George L's site). Bunch of stuff that I can't use.

If you can use this stuff, I'll sell it all to you for 50 bucks + shipping (maybe $5 or so?).
    "Always go heavy on the effects and try to blind the audience with expensive gear." - hubberjub

I mean, no offense, but I don't really see why, like guitar players from Creed, or something like that, are on the cover of guitar magazines. Almost anybody can sit down and learn to play those songs.
    Dweezil Zappa

Post Thanks / Like

I'll take it. What's your email so I can Paypal you? I'll send it as a gift so you don't get hit with any fees.
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry- just got home from work. A luthier friend called me today, and in the course of chit-chat he offered me 300 dollars for all of it. So it's gone. Really sorry I couldn't post on here sooner.
    "Always go heavy on the effects and try to blind the audience with expensive gear." - hubberjub

I mean, no offense, but I don't really see why, like guitar players from Creed, or something like that, are on the cover of guitar magazines. Almost anybody can sit down and learn to play those songs.
    Dweezil Zappa