Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

A Whole Lotta Hotness

Thread: A Whole Lotta Hotness

Post Thanks / Like

Default A Whole Lotta Hotness

Post Thanks / Like

Cool stuff. What else did you see?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman View Post
    Cool stuff. What else did you see?
    Some amazing sounding Fuchs amps, a new, killer Laney...lots of cool stuff. I'll up more photos later.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

RE the Kelley- now there's a new idea - an amp cabinet made out of tonewood! Opens up a whole new realm of possibilities for the TGP crowd

Post Thanks / Like

Like the look of that dynamo, but the first amp looks like it was made from a wicker chair, and whilst the Japanese style tattoo theme is interesting, the plain old front panel seriously lets the other one down. It's not -that- hard to bang out a half decent front panel, c'mon.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm diggin' the Japanese artwork. A lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe View Post
    I'm diggin' the Japanese artwork. A lot.
    As ornate as it looks it's a very simple build that sounds great. That was one of the more impressive rigs I heard there. I'm still doing RAW conversions and will post some more images.

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0jin View Post
    Like the look of that dynamo, but the first amp looks like it was made from a wicker chair, and whilst the Japanese style tattoo theme is interesting, the plain old front panel seriously lets the other one down. It's not -that- hard to bang out a half decent front panel, c'mon.
    Mesa Boogie also used that grille material for many years.

Post Thanks / Like

A few more...

Suhr

Hovercraft

Ampman

Post Thanks / Like

More Satellite...

Post Thanks / Like

More Dynamos...

Post Thanks / Like

And...

Suhr Pedals

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! All those look great and interesting. I would have loved and opportunity to try them out. Which did you play, and like?

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed the Hovercraft. It was great and the builder was very ingratiating. I didn't play the Suhrs because too many people, unfortunately. Laney had some good stuff in addition to the Cubs. I have to post pics of their room. Also, another crowd was present in the Fractal Audio room but it was cool listening to some of the guys demo their stuff too. Those Dynamo amps impressed me. Fairly priced and extremely well built. The owner/builder is from TX and was very enthusiastic about his products. He has combos on the way.

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Love the "Amp Man" stand too! Those Suhr amps look very nice too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stingx View Post
    I really enjoyed the Hovercraft. It was great and the builder was very ingratiating. I didn't play the Suhrs because too many people, unfortunately. Laney had some good stuff in addition to the Cubs. I have to post pics of their room. Also, another crowd was present in the Fractal Audio room but it was cool listening to some of the guys demo their stuff too. Those Dynamo amps impressed me. Fairly priced and extremely well built. The owner/builder is from TX and was very enthusiastic about his products. He has combos on the way.
    Cool stuff! I have to admit though that when I saw "fairly priced" in reference to the Dynamos, my brain interpreted that as "relatively inexpensive"... Looked up the website and saw that they aren't cheap by any stretch of the imagination... BUT, if it is a well executed amph with top tier parts, built in small numbers by a small company, I can certainly see how they would be able to charge so much. They are some hot rod, mean looking amphs, to be sure!

Post Thanks / Like

"Fairly priced" being based on the fact that these are built in limited numbers with almost no staff using top- tier parts. I spoke with the owner/builder and he explained the pricing structure.

-Pete