Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Sold/Gone: Washburn WI66 Pro

Thread: Sold/Gone: Washburn WI66 Pro

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Sold/Gone: Washburn WI66 Pro

Washburn WI66 Pro
    Near mint condition. Never taken out of my non-smoking home. No issues of any kind. Frets have no wear and are dressed. It feels and sounds great, but I have no need for a humbucking equipped guitar anymore.

Mahogany body with set mahogany neck, a beautiful carved flamed maple top with a sunburst finish, Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups (Custom-Custom bridge, '59 Reissue neck), the Buzz Feiten tuning system, wing inlays, Grover 18:1 tuners, and cream binding on the body, neck and headstock.

This guitar's street price was $749 new. The pickups alone are worth $200. I'm almost giving it away at $375.00 plus shipping to US 48 states only. Paypal.

Last edited by Tig; August 31st, 2012 at 01:44 PM.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

wow .... sweet!

Post Thanks / Like

Hope it sells quickly!

I love the look of the Idol series. It's a shame that the company abandoned this shape in favor of a more LP look.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If any of my fellow Fretters are interested, I might be able to cut a little more off the price.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katastrophe View Post
    Hope it sells quickly!

I love the look of the Idol series. It's a shame that the company abandoned this shape in favor of a more LP look.
    Agree whole heartedly.

Sorry to see you part with it, Tig, although I did the same with my -67 recently. Wasn't getting the playing time since I got the Heritage.

I confess to having no comprehension of your other statement, however...... No need for a humbucking equipped guitar anymore...huh??? How does that happen? Is an intervention needed? I certainly understand having a bias in one direction or the other...but man...NO need? That Hell-spawned No. 2 has really done a number on you, huh?

Good luck with the sale. May want to drop it at the washy forum, also.
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I might want a semi-hollow humbucker guitar, like a 339 or similar.
    I may keep this one if it doesn't sell.

Post Thanks / Like

Ugh my wife'd kill me

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Nice!! Is the nut as wide as it looks in the picture? I have a Peavey Jf-1 I might be willing to part with complete with case. I probably still have the box it came in. Super fast action... Nice red flame... Just don't enjoy it like I thought I would. I'm always afraid I'm going to bump it on something and mess up the pretty finish.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Does it come with a case ?

Hi, Does this gem come with a case ? Live in SoCal so shipping damage would be a concern. How would you ship ?

Thanks !

Neil