Thread: New Tremoglo Pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Tremoglo Pedal

Pedal builder Chad Mathews (CMATMODS) was very kind in featuring my audio demo of the "Tremoglo" pedal on his website. Chad's effects are very organic-sounding, true bypass pedals. I am proud to say I have 2 CMATMODS pedals on my board.
    Not spammin'...just like his stuff. Check out the link if you are curious.
    It's funny because I never thought I would use/need a tremolo effect. But it's a really cool way to add some depth and dimension to certain passages in your playing.

CMATMODS TREMOGLO

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info on this builder. I have checked out a few of his pedal sound clips and they sound really good.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Radioboy950 View Post
    Pedal builder Chad Mathews (CMATMODS) was very kind in featuring my audio demo of the "Tremoglo" pedal on his website. Chad's effects are very organic-sounding, true bypass pedals. I am proud to say I have 2 CMATMODS pedals on my board.
    Not spammin'...just like his stuff. Check out the link if you are curious.
    It's funny because I never thought I would use/need a tremolo effect. But it's a really cool way to add some depth and dimension to certain passages in your playing.

CMATMODS TREMOGLO
    Thanks for the info, don't need a trem as my amp has one built in, but always looking for a good pedal maker. Rather buy from a builder than mass produced pieces of cr**.