Thread: NPD: Boss RC-2 loop station

Post Thanks / Like

Default NPD: Boss RC-2 loop station

I havn't had the time to fiddle with it for more than 10 minutes, but I'm intrigued. I'll be playing with myself a lot from now on

Picked it up from "Blocket", the swedish equivalent of craigs list for $110.

Post Thanks / Like

They can be a lot of fun. I got one a couple of years ago and never spent enough time with it. Maybe reading this will make me get it out of the closet. I was playing with a trio and was hoping I could add to the mix by using it. But it does take some practice to get accurate with it. And the rest of the band, especially the drummer, need to be human metronomes for it to work.
    I saw one on my local Craigslist yesterday for $50 with a 9V adaptor. I think I had paid nearly 4 times that

Post Thanks / Like

I got one of these a few months ago (used off of eBay - I think for around $130.) I couldn't be happier with it, and consider it the greatest practice tool ever.

I'm working on my improvising, and this is perfect for practicing that. I play a chord progression, and it loops infinitely while I practice improvising over it. I'm sure it can do much more, but that's all I need it for.