Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
without strings
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: without strings

Post Thanks / Like

Default without strings

I would never believe that I wouldnt have a guitar in my house.My sons and wife had to sell everything for good reasons. I am more sorry for chase, a kid should never have to make such choices this early in life. My only objective /priority now is to get him a ax and amp wish me luck!!! No guitar in my hands since 76....is this how life ends yoy leave with what you came in with??? I just want to do as much for my family before that train leaves............peace & luv fo-sho muddy

I have missed my family here also alot you guys rock!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Damn Mud.........so sorry to hear that things haven't been going too well for you.......I guess that's an understatement.....sure do miss you around here brother. Prayers and much mojo to you for peace and happiness.

Post Thanks / Like

Muddy, good to hear from you bro. Your presence is missed around here.
    Thought and prayers with you and your family.
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudcat, we sure missed you around here. Mojo and thoughts are with you from us here.

Don't you even think about getting on that train! You hang in there, and get better.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

God moves is mysterious ways, my friend. Sometimes prayers are answered when you least expect it...

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear from ya ..Miss you too .. Hang in there brother !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: without strings

Great to hear from you again, Muddy! We've been thinking about you.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see you post again, Muddy!

We've missed you, brother. Sending out prayers and wishes of peace and love to you and your family... fo' sho'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brother Mudcat, I am so happy to hear from you! I really missed you. My gut said things were really difficult for you.

I have a little something I'd love to send to you and your son if you PM me your address:
    http://www.thefret.net/showthread.ph...hburn-WI66-Pro
    I'd rather it go to where it is needed than sell it.

Post Thanks / Like

Muddy! Great to see you here, bro', but sorry to hear that life has been hammering you & the family. Major mojo dosage sent your way!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys!!! Voodoo my wife got a music store to buy all my stuff for 20.000 so hammered would be an understatement.Some stuff was priceless if ya feel me.I am alive today but if it was my choice.....................................

Post Thanks / Like

life is priceless, and clearly, you've got an appreciation of that. sorry you had to see it go, but glad you're still here to feel the heartache over it!!
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Just seeing all that go out the door must have been the worst/sickest feeling a person can have. I can't imagine.

Post Thanks / Like

Pie I wasnt around to see it, my only mercy. Ive been hospitalized for awhile first piedmont of atlanta now birmingham! BAMA might have the best peaches but georgia has the best nurse peaches!!!

Like I have a chance to look my wife is on me like a bear on a honey hive

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Muddy! I've greatly missed your presence here.

That sounds like a gut-wrenching thing to go through.

However bad that may be, at least you can find enjoyment in your family. That's something far beyond priceless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Best wished for recovery, Muddy. Good thoughts sent your way.

Post Thanks / Like

Muddy, all I can personally offer are my best wishes, and those I direct towards you in spades. I sincerely hope things turn around for you. FWIW, it's nice to see you back posting here.

Post Thanks / Like

Well if anyone can rustle me up a liver ,Ill take one .Well anyone besides duhvoodooman no telling what kind of rituals his livers go through and most likely their poultry or bovine in nature

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrmudcat View Post
    Well if anyone can rustle me up a liver ,Ill take one .Well anyone besides duhvoodooman no telling what kind of rituals his livers go through and most likely their poultry or bovine in nature
    Hey, you never know how big a performance boost you can get from a couple of good mods!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast