Where are you moving to?

Also, dealt with a failed pregnancy. After 20 weeks, no heartbeat. They said we could leave it in there and wait for it to come out naturally or have the D&C procedure. We prefer to think of it in a natural selection context. Something wasn't right, my wife's body knew it, and ceased development, so we got it sucked out. Early term miscarriages are common, more common than I thought. A lot of stuff has to go right to get the ball rolling. Try not to obsess on it.

My wife had been on the pill for a long time. It took over 3 years of "trying" for us (lotta fun, though). Success corresponded with us purchasing our own home, and me finishing grad school and getting a good job and her becoming a freelance graphic designer. Not sure if that was a coincidence or not. Once you turn that faucet on, though, it seems to be pretty easy to knock them up. So much so, that I had my vasectomy scheduled 6 months before my 2nd daughter was born. The first time we had unprotected sex after my 1st daughter was born, my wife was pregnant (that one miscarried). A couple of days later, my 2nd daughter was conceived. Nothing like a little hair of the dog, right?