Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bailey Theatre September 11 2012

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys!

Will try and post some more stuff with vocals!

Not all of the playing was great however... we had our fair share of "mishaps"... but that's what you get when you don't practice enough.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Rippin' tones, man!

I would love to see a shootout vid between the Suhr guitar and the Strat, especially the neck pickup tones. From what I've heard so far, it sounds like the Strat wins!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds terrific. Good mix too.
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Post Thanks / Like

Great dynamic playin Boss ... Combination of these axes with the Suhr amp is very cool ..

Still waiting for a complete Badger review !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12