Thread: New Original: Silent Eyes

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Original: Silent Eyes

Hey folks... another new songs we're trying to put the finishing touches on. I know I'm biased, but I'm really liking this one. We'd love to hear any and all feedback on the song, mix, performances etc. We always appreciate the help we get here at The Fret.

http://soundcloud.com/project-43/silent-eyes

ROCK ON!

Post Thanks / Like

RAWK!

That's awesome! Don't change anything. It's a wonder Dee didn't run out of air! There are a few lines in there that are pretty long... It's impressive.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Kat... Much appreciated. We're getting some varying comments from other sources, but most are on the same page as you. And your right, Dee does a tremendous job on this one for sure.

Thanks for the feedback!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good to me and Dee is a monster!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, mrmudcat... Much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks! I dunno, maybe the decades of smoking have helped, but I haven't ever had problems running out of air even with long runs. I used to practice that belting out Faster Pussycat's Where There's A Whip...chorus. It's the longest like without inhaling I know in rock music:

"I'm no boy of bondage you can use it you can use it I'm a loose-lip talking jockey with a whip and track to prove it, I'm a dehumanizing master and you better start your talking 'coz I get what I go after"

Hm, gotta dig that album (Wake Me When It's Over) up. One of the best ever sleaze rock albums ever rocked :-)
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.