Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Suhr Badger 18 with Suhr Classic

Thread: Suhr Badger 18 with Suhr Classic

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Suhr Badger 18 with Suhr Classic

Finally, here it comes! The Suhr Badger 18 demo! I'll do a more in-depth video with talking later.

Using my Suhr Classic. No pedals - just added some reverb in post production.

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Beautiful sounding amp, Robert. The range from just the pick attack intensity covers plenty of territory.

Post Thanks / Like

What great single-coil sounds here! Nice combo of guitar and amp. And, as usual, love to hear you improvise! Great example, too, of getting sounds with just guitar and amp that SOUND as if you are using a pedal.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, I'll do more Strat tones with my Road Worn Strat next. The Suhr Classic is great for all around usage, because it works well for more saturated distortion, as well as it sounds big and fat for cleaner stuff. However, a Strat with Texas Special WILL sound more like that typical SRV tone, and you'll hear that in the next demo. On the other hand, such a guitar can't handle more distorted tones as my Suhr Classic, and doesn't sound as "big" either. It all depends on what a person wants, in terms of tone!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Great sounding amp and git.........the playin' ain't half bad either.

Post Thanks / Like

Look forward to hearing the RW Strat demo!

Post Thanks / Like

Great sounding amp, RR! Helps to have a sweet guitar and mad playing skillz, too!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!