I wanted a quality strap for some time, and of course have drooled over Otaypanky's straps. Well I finally took the plunge, and can't be happier with the results. Haven't had the chance to photograph yet, I'll get there. I want to make a point about his service.

After going back and forth via email, he suggested I just give him a call. A 10 minute phone conversation took place, he asked questions that, when answered, changed what I thought I wanted. (Good Sales guy!!) We agreed on a design, and he told me he'd email me an invoice. Being month end, and being buried at work, I was only vaguely paying attention. Friday morning I looked and sure enough, the invoice had come, and was waiting. I hastily payed it, figuring a 2 day delay was no big deal. Yesterday morning, I realized that IF Bob was lightning fast, he might actually ship the strap this week, and I have plans to travel out of town, and don't want this sitting on my porch for any length of time. I told him that he could feel free to delay delivery if necessary, honestly figuring there was no way he have it done anyway, but just playing it safe. As Bob's shared here, he's been dealing with what is essentially a hospice situation with his Mom, so I wanted it to be clear, my strap was not that hot an item.

Got home from work yesterday to a new strap. That means he completed it and likely shipped it before I'd even paid the invoice.

Aside from his questionable trust in my integrity, I want to shout out for his unbelievable customer service, and that doesn't even begin to address this gorgeous strap, and my whole house smells of fresh tanned leather to boot. Bison to be exact....

I'll save the detailed product description for the photos.

Brookwood Leather....buy with confidence.