Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New Brookwood Strap Day

Thread: New Brookwood Strap Day

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Brookwood Strap Day

I wanted a quality strap for some time, and of course have drooled over Otaypanky's straps. Well I finally took the plunge, and can't be happier with the results. Haven't had the chance to photograph yet, I'll get there. I want to make a point about his service.

After going back and forth via email, he suggested I just give him a call. A 10 minute phone conversation took place, he asked questions that, when answered, changed what I thought I wanted. (Good Sales guy!!) We agreed on a design, and he told me he'd email me an invoice. Being month end, and being buried at work, I was only vaguely paying attention. Friday morning I looked and sure enough, the invoice had come, and was waiting. I hastily payed it, figuring a 2 day delay was no big deal. Yesterday morning, I realized that IF Bob was lightning fast, he might actually ship the strap this week, and I have plans to travel out of town, and don't want this sitting on my porch for any length of time. I told him that he could feel free to delay delivery if necessary, honestly figuring there was no way he have it done anyway, but just playing it safe. As Bob's shared here, he's been dealing with what is essentially a hospice situation with his Mom, so I wanted it to be clear, my strap was not that hot an item.

Got home from work yesterday to a new strap. That means he completed it and likely shipped it before I'd even paid the invoice.

Aside from his questionable trust in my integrity, I want to shout out for his unbelievable customer service, and that doesn't even begin to address this gorgeous strap, and my whole house smells of fresh tanned leather to boot. Bison to be exact....

I'll save the detailed product description for the photos.

Brookwood Leather....buy with confidence.
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Money well spent, and you nailed it about how great the experience it is to work with Bob. These straps will last you a lifetime.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Brookwood Strap Day

Bob is awesome. He is incredibly skilled, humble and is a class act in every way.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Did I miss the pics

Post Thanks / Like

nope, haven't snapped any yet. Been getting home late and light is terrible otherwise. That, and the fact that whenever I get near the guitar, the funniest thing happens....I can't stop playing it long enough to do anything else!

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Being a owner of a couple of Bobs straps. Couldn't agree more. Great customer service. Plus a super fine product

Post Thanks / Like

well, crappy point n shoot, but it's something.

This strap is cut to length and reversible. Made from Bison. You can see from the photo how "pebbled" and scarred the surface appears, yet it's super supple and almost spongy in feel. Wonderfully comfortable. I'm happy. Thank you Bob.

Post Thanks / Like

That is the perfect strap to go with your Heritage... Congrats!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tio, I just found your post.
    Thanks for the plug and your order
    Life has been crazy busy and I haven't been Frettin' here too much as a result.
    I think we did ok, I agree with Katastrophe, that looks really nice with your Heritage which happens to be a really sweet looking instrument.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So I was browsing through some made in USA only stores when I run across Brookwood Leather at the top of this page:
    http://www.stillmadeinusa.com/music.html

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Tig, I have to say thanks to that website and several others like it that I have links to on my website "Links" page. They do that for free. They truly seem to be concerned with helping businesses that make a product here in the U.S.A. I do get a fair number of emails from similar sounding websites that promise to promote the product, blah, blah, blah, but they all want to get paid. But these people and the ones on my website are the real deal ~

I'm going to have to change my logo from "proudly made in Pennsylvania" because I just moved my workshop to Virginia. We'll be moving here full time once our PA. home is sold.
    I'm wondering what to change it to. Proudly made in Virginia doesn't seem to have the same ring to it. Maybe 'proudly made in the U.S.A'. or 'made with pride in the U.S.A.' Hand made in the U.S.A. ? I'll have to come up with something.