Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blacktop tele done deal

Post Thanks / Like

Muddy - keep your arse at home and play, or hang with your family! I have not used 10 cents worth of battery so don't waste yer precious time going to the post office. The power supply can wait till spring - stay in where it's warm for now! And enjoy the new git - TJ

Post Thanks / Like

Very sweet looking ride Mr. Mudcat. Looks like many hours of love and affection.
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Muddy, that should be a fun one!

I like the orange.

Rock on!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Mud! Looks great. Enjoy and rock the feck on!

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Very cool Black Top and interesting ideas for the re-build. I like that burnt chrome and haven't seen it before except on my pipes.

I have a black body Blacktop strat with the black pickguard. It's a cool guitar. I bet those Mississippi Queen's would scream in it. I have been thinking of the DiMarzio Super Distortion bridge and Anniv. PAF or PAF Pro for it, chrome or nickel covered. I already put on the Fender brushed finish Shaller locking tuners and I like them.

Good luck and best wishes with everything; from my heart man. I'm recovering from an emergency open gall bladder surgery. Man I was hurting and really relieved to have gotten that out.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Duffy.I hope you have an easier time with your G.B.My moms almost died a few years back from the same thing it had set up gang-green!! Ya know ive never had DIMARZ pups before or a guitar with them for that matter,that blows my mind as we are big carvin/vai fans (chase loves them) and love his amps!!! Those brushed schallers are nice and what im going with also!!! Get well brother!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    I'm recovering from an emergency open gall bladder surgery. Man I was hurting and really relieved to have gotten that out.
    Healing mojo for you, Duffy. I'm glad you're past the painful part.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet lookin' axe Mudman. Good swamp ash just loves single coils or buckers that split. What's the radius on that neck? Think it'll be good for slidin'?

Post Thanks / Like

Pie radius is 9.5,and the neck is very nice.If ya get a body, neck ill give ya everything out of mine to finish for free!!! Slidin yea ill be taking it for a spin. Fact is ,as you might expect im setting it up for slide............................................. .;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I still hate the fact that the supros did not end up in your hands pie...........makes me sick.........just to think about shit like that........so moving along...........................
    Last edited by mrmudcat; October 23rd, 2012 at 01:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12