Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Seymour Duncan set: Jazz Neck and Custom Custom Bridge

Thread: Seymour Duncan set: Jazz Neck and Custom Custom Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Default Seymour Duncan set: Jazz Neck and Custom Custom Bridge

•SOLD•

This is a set of Seymour Duncan Humbuckers. Jazz Neck (SH-2) and Custom-Custom Bridge (SH-11)
    Called "Blackbacks" because of the backplates were painted black to be a proprietary offering for Ed Roman guitars in Las Vegas. Also the "seymour duncan" branding on the bobbins is a much smaller font than pickups available directly from Duncan. This is where the differences end however. Functionally they are as described in the links below. These were recently removed from a guitar originally sold by Ed Roman. Excellent pickups.

Excellent upgrade for that great import guitar with generic pickups.

Posted them on CL for 130.00 for the set, but would accept reasonable offers from my Fret Brethren.

These have short legs and 11", 4 wire leads

Jazz Neck
    http://www.seymourduncan.com/product...h2_jazz_model/
    Custom Custom bridge
    http://www.seymourduncan.com/product...11_custom_cus/

Last edited by kidsmoke; November 3rd, 2012 at 08:18 AM.
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome set and the price is nice even without the fret discount.Buy these someone!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, I'd love those but I'm back to beans and rice. Bad timing.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman View Post
    Oh man, I'd love those but I'm back to beans and rice. Bad timing.
    hear that tater.gonna be awhile before things sorta get back to normal.whatever that is these days.
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate the admiration.....and seriously, they're laying on my bench doing no one any good. And I have no humbucker guitar purchases on the horizon. I will not be insulted by any offers...if I can get a couple bucks and know they're serving one of you well, I'll be thrilled.

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Bump

make me an offer.

I also have this German made set. They'll go great with the p'ups. Updgrade that import, boys.