Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Enjoying Fall

Thread: Enjoying Fall

Post Thanks / Like

Default Enjoying Fall

It's been pretty nice around here lately and I've been doing lots of hiking, cycling and picture taking. Hopefully this link will work for all.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5061903&type=1

What's it like in your neck of the woods?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice pics Bama was nice today.mid 60's at night mid low 80's in the day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice photos, Spud. Pretty country.

Here we have rain, but the the trees, especially the oaks and maples, are getting colorful, very pretty.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Our fall leaves don't change until November around here. We still have flowers blossoming. Out little orange tree has about 50 oranges that will be ready just in time for Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice photo Tig.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Shadows and automn light at my place last monday 5h50 pm while the sun is goin down..

Post Thanks / Like

Damn I feel like im in photography class!! Vey nice pictures everyone!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another pleasant cool front day today. High of about 79, low tonight in the mid-50's. My favorite time of the year!

The garden flowers are really kicking in. The shrub-ish tree on the left is a pomegranate that has dropped most of it's fruit. The fruit is a pale yellow on the inside, but it tastes like the regular red pomegranate.
    Oh, and Ziggy dog stretching for the photo bomb!

Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just posted a lengthy report on our trip to Greece / Crete. But now it feels fine to scrape the ice off the windshield for the first time this morning.

I guess I'm a northener to the bone; nice as it was to spend a week there, it takes me days to get used to the heat and the sun and I get sunstrokes and just generally the air feels heavy and too warm...every day I could take it for a few hours more, but still by the end of the week I was already longing for some real fresh, cool air and get back home. And it wasn't even that hot there with daily highs of maybe 86F or so...still too hot for prolonged periods. I had to take cold showers and turn on the AC.

I'm sure I'd die in like hours if I were dropped in the middle of Sahara or something, no matter how much water I had with me. Just can't function in too warm climates, it feels like being underwater, can't breathe the hot damp air and so on.

But it WAS very nice a trip anyway, despite the occasional moments where I just had to crawl somewhere dark and concentrate on breathing so I wouldn't keel over :-)
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.