Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Walking Dead

Thread: Walking Dead

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Walking Dead

Anybody else digging this show?

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

I love it. The Zombie niche never gets old! Just smells funny maybe!

It's really well made, and besides the nice and gory violence, there is a lot of interesting characters. Almost a big Stephen King-ish.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've watched every episode. While the writing sometimes gets bogged down, it is still addictive!

I became addicted to the zombie genre when Dawn of the Dead came out long ago. A good Zombie movie or show is hard to pass up for some reason.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

It just looks fantastic as well!

The first episode in season 3 sure was gory! Loved it. The make it looks so easy to kill zombies...

Looking forward to seeing more Daryl's brother!

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, I've seen most of the episodes for the first two seasons, and enjoyed Sunday night's Season 3 premiere. +1 on the high gore factor. I read some criticisms of the 2nd season saying that there wasn't enough action--too much talk and not enough zombie brain leakage. Not a problem last Sunday night!! Waitin' to see more action from the chick with the katana and leash-zombies!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah the 2nd season was a bit of a bore, turned soap opera way too much...and it started to really piss me off that the characters seemed totally incapable of making a single sound decision and take control of their doings, they all just walked around cluelessly and it infuriated me. You know, kind of old-skool 'don't go there!' effect when the hero is about to step into a trap, but instead 'do effing SOMETHING sensible for a chance and don't just sit there like an idiot AND walk into a trap unarmed' kinda thing.

Looking forward to s3 by the reports...
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.