Thread: Stratojammin!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stratojammin!

This is a wee tune that I recorded for college just some simple guitar backing with bit of noodling over the top!
    http://soundcloud.com/sniffy-ashman/stratojammin

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I missed this until now. What's your rig? How'd you do the drum sounds? Like the guitar tones and playing. Halfway through the first part there's a little descending line way up the neck -- I didn't know what that was for and it didn't add much in my opinion. Nice work though. Hope to hear more and sorry again for not seeing this much sooner.
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Post Thanks / Like

Cool man! for that one I was using a dirt-cheap Squier bulletstrat that I put some irongear pups in, going through a Zoom pedal and marshall 250 dfx. I just recorded the drums myself as a bit of an afterthought once id put the guitar bits down, but thought it could do with a bit more rhythem in it! Cheers for listening and commenting!