Thread: World War Z

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default World War Z

Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Whoa!Looks awesome.
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Youtube trailer since the other requires QuickTime:

[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'll pay to see that. It should be a decent action-adventure hyphenate.

Although...
    (1) the constant tidal waves of zombies does give it a natural disaster film vibe
    (2) the movie appears present tense, whereas the key to the book's structure was hindsight--the stories were memoirs on a global scale and I'll miss that.

Ideally, if this is an good movie and it inspires people to read the book, I'll consider it a win-win!

P.S. Some trivia for y'all... World War Z's author, Max Brooks, is the son of Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft. Yes, his fathered made Young Frankenstein and his mother was Mrs. Robinson. That's Hollywood royalty!
    Nothing is anything until it is written. After that, it's everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Found another trailer, but it shows some serious deviation from the book. I understand some changes are necessary, but this looks really different.