Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Led Zeppelin new DvD , they still Rock ..

Thread: Led Zeppelin new DvD , they still Rock ..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Led Zeppelin new DvD , they still Rock ..

On December 10, 2007, Led Zeppelin took the stage at London’s O2 Arena to headline a tribute concert for dear friend and Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun

Here is ... Kashmir !!! ..

Post Thanks / Like

nice cant wait to get a copy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The concert reviews from the live show were glowing about how great they sounded.
    I should have mine tomorrow, I hope.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This concert video is a great viewing, even for those that are tired of Zeppelin (me) or don't like them all that much. I've watched the entire concert as well as listened to the tracks, and there are times that they have never sounded better in the history of the band. What you see is a great chemistry, too. They are having a blast!

Plant's range is much higher than he has the right to have at his age, and he sounds so much better now than in the 70's. Jason Bonham is technically a better drummer than his dad. John Paul Jones is a musician's musician. His bass work is perfect, but his keyboard playing is masterful.

That leaves us Jimmy Page. Playing clean and sober has served him well. There are just a few minor clams, but he sounds great otherwise. I missed his just-ate-a-lemon faces, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Is this the show where Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters is sitting in on drums? I saw him on drums and his usual drummer, Taylor, singing Rock and Roll I think it was, and it cooked. That would be worth getting the disc right there.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman View Post
    Is this the show where Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters is sitting in on drums? I saw him on drums and his usual drummer, Taylor, singing Rock and Roll I think it was, and it cooked. That would be worth getting the disc right there.
    Nope, this concert had Jason Bonham on drums. He impressed me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fun interview with Letterman where the quiet yet witty John Paul Jones steals the show.

Post Thanks / Like

The DVD is excellent. It was good to hear/see them perform For Your Life for the first public performance. The chemistry was definitely there.