Thread: DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience pedal - opinions? reviews?

Post Thanks / Like

Default DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience pedal - opinions? reviews?

I own this pedal. Yes, $199 is a steep price for a pedal. Trust me - go to your local store and give one a try. You will walk out $199 poorer but with Hendrix's amazing tones at your fingertips!

It has 7 modes and emulates his tones on such songs as "Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)", "The Star Spangled Banner/Machine Gun", "Purple Haze", "Little Wing", "All Along The Watchtower", and a host of others!
    "It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life." - Jimi Hendrix

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Really good eh? I've heard mixed reviews about it. But since you recommend it, I'll try it next time I go to the music store. Btw, I payed $399 for a pedal....insane?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tremolo that's a good idea...I forgot about those! And what about the Wah pedal alone? Does it sounds like a Vox? I guess it's better buying one of those than speding almost the same money for a single good fuzz pedal...