Thread: New Amph Day! Blues Jr III

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Amph Day! Blues Jr III

I got some money at Christmas plus some store credit at my favorite music store from my daughters, so I began looking for my next addition to the stable. I also sold my Crate VC2110, so I took all that went shopping today. I was undecided between a sweet Ibanez hollow body electric and a used BJIII. The combo really sounded good together, so I plugged up my PRS to it and was blown away at how good it sounded! That good tube crunch when needed and a sweet, smooth clean sound too. It was a no-brainer!

Needless to say, the BJ followed me home today and even my wife likes the way it sounds! Gonna test her out at church tomorrow - can't wait! I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance....

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new amp....How are you doin'? Haven't seen you around these parts lately.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ron! Good to see you post, man. That amph should sound great in church. Congrats!

Post Thanks / Like

oh you dirty dog!!!!........prs guitar I must of missed this........the new color combos and speaker configurations on those fenders are sweet looking....................pm brother or email lots to talk about!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Pie & Cat, been doing good, just busy as always.... Only had a few minutes of playing time on the BJ, but so far, I like what I hear! Can't wait to hear her this morning..

Muddie, I'll email ya Brother!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the amph, Ron! I bought one a few months back and it's my main gigging amph now.

The Peavey Classic 30 is getting a bit jealous, but the little Blues Jr. sounds great and is so easy to carry around!

I think the longer you play it, the better you'll like it.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

HNAD Ron!