Looking for input . . .

I've got a line on a used Korean-made Hamer Vector guitar (think: Gibson V clone). I posted on the Hamer Fan Club forum about it. It looks like this one in that thread.

The previous owner "modded" it in three ways:
1) He moved the jack from the inside of the lower horn to the front to make it easier to play sitting down.
2) He sanded the shine off the finish on the back of the neck. The rest of the finish indicates that it was definitely used, but not abused.
3) He replaced the original Duncan Designed pickups with an SD Screamin' Demon at the bridge and an SD Pearly Gates at the neck.

I played it yesterday and it seems to play fine. It needs to be set up a bit (bridge slightly lowered and a bit of bow taken out of the neck, I might only have to do the latter). There was some serious noise coming from it. After opening it up, some of the wiring was loose at the switch, causing an occasional short and the noise. The owner of the shop just called me and said he rewired it and now the noise is gone. The body is unsurprisingly light. It didn't seem too hard to play sitting down.

It is on consignment and he's asking $350. It comes with a hard case which the owner of the shop indicated isn't in the greatest shape. I forgot to look at it yesterday. It's been there for five months, so he said I might be able to talk him down. The pickups alone are $185 new from MF.

Thoughts?