Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
TC Electronic Tone Print Editor -free & coming soon

Thread: TC Electronic Tone Print Editor -free & coming soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default TC Electronic Tone Print Editor -free & coming soon

http://www.tcelectronic.com/toneprint-editor/

For Mac and PC

How they 'splain the Tone Print feature on their pedals...

TonePrint simply means signature effects and allows you to load a custom tuned version of a TC effect directly into your TonePrint pedal, creating the direct link between you and the sounds that inspire you. That one power chord that made you go 'I gotta do that!' or the subtle arpeggiated intro that moved you in a way you never experienced before - we all have a musical starting point and yours is waiting for you here.

Lots of those famous people love TC Electronic and we've approached them for signature versions of our effects, their interpretation of the TC sounds that inspired them. And best of all? The results are available to you for absolutely zilch, nada, zip and zero. You're welcome.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Tig I love my TC Flashback Delay pedal & being able to beam all those awesome signature toneprints from my TC Electronics mobile phone app straight to my pedal via the guitars pickups is trick..... So many fantastic delay's to choose from & like you say all free!!!