Thread: Soldano Hot Rod 25

Post Thanks / Like

Default Soldano Hot Rod 25

Dear Fretters,

My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks

Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

How much? Should we start a fund drive? I'll chip in.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

MSRP is $2,650. I'm seeing it online for $2,250. If I ever had a couple grand that I don't know what to do with (as if), that's what I'd spend it on. For now, my Jet City can do a semi-reasonable imitation. To be fair, the JCA22H would be closer due to the SLO preamp and effects loop.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marnold View Post
    If I ever had a couple grand that I don't know what to do with (as if), that's what I'd spend it on.
    I say that all the time, but life keeps interrupting my plans, like last week's sink disposal replacement, next week's hot water heater replacement, and so on and on...

Post Thanks / Like

I hear that. Tuition, replacing a couch which then needed to be fixed, hitting Bambi's mom with the car . . .

Post Thanks / Like

I hope no one was hurt in the car wreck (besides the deer)!

That soldano looks like a cool amph.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Soldano Hot Rod 25

Just the car. My wife was spooked but otherwise uninjured. The damage isn't structural or mechanical. Just replacing the hood, bumper cover, quarter panel, headlight enclosure, etc. My insurance is the highest here of any place I've ever lived because of all the deer strikes. I guess that's why I send State Farm a check semi-annually.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Soldano Hot Rod 25

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman View Post
    How much? Should we start a fund drive? I'll chip in.
    Im in marnold!!!

Sent from Cebreez mobile using tapatalk 2