Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Official Unofficial Street Thread

Thread: The Official Unofficial Street Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Official Unofficial Street Thread

I'd love to see others' "street photography." Camera or equipment used is unimportant. This is a wide category so it includes any images taken while walking about of just about anything - color or black and white.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll start off with a shot from a foreign location (you've seen enough NYC)...

This is a shot taken on the streets of Athens, Greece after dinner with my Canon SD300, which I still have.

I used Lr 4 to touch up a bit (reduce noise) and applied Topaz B&W Effects.

Post Thanks / Like

MY top hit on flickr, Leica M6 + 90/2.8 thin Tele-Elmarit Shot in London and scanned from a hand print. I'd have to find the negative or a print for a bigger frame I'd owned the lens for a whole hour

Stairs - British Museum by Mark Bowerman, on Flickr

And a digi shot, EP1 with 14-42mm kit zoom. Wellington, NZ. Processing forgotten

State = in motion by Mark Bowerman, on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool candids. Nice choice of camera too. If you don't mind I'm going to link to your flickr.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been going through some of my old film stuff recently and found a few that might qualify

This was taken on my old EOS 33 Film body with Kodak TCN400. I kinda dig it.

Harajuku by Ch0jiN, on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like

This one is an accidental double exposure (I used to swap film in and out of the camera pretty often, so occasionally I'd get the count wrong and double expose) I don't know why, but I kinda dig this. Street shot taken in Kyoto, and the shot of the girl was taken in Tokyo

Japan Double by Ch0jiN, on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like

That is a kinda neat effect - like a glass effect in a way where you have reflection captured. I like it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Black Swans

Just a quick shot with my phone camera of some black swans on the golf course at Sanctuary Cove, it had to be a quick snap as they are nesting & rather cranky, they chased me off a few times with those big beaks & wings flapping!

Post Thanks / Like

Damn, those birds look big. Cool catch.

Post Thanks / Like

Just outside Central Park.

Post Thanks / Like

You cannot unsee what has already been seen...