Hello...

I would like to offer some free stuff to those of you who like such things. Today starting with a variety (1mm, 2mm, 3.2mm) 3-pack of Hell Guitars' Super Blacks guitar picks. The "Ugliest, Fastest Playing, Best Sounding guitar picks on the Planet. Guaranteed!" Offer is open to the first 10 fretters with at least 100 posts. Just respond to this post and insert which number you are (first poster will insert "#1", second "#2" etc. up to "#10"). Then PM me your address and I'll send them out to you.

We had a terrific response to these at the NAMM show (where we had our first presence), and I'd like to share some with some of you. Also, as stated in the header, this stuff is free (so no obligation whatsoever), but if you could let me know what you think of the picks I would appreciate it. Also, if you could find your way to like us on Facebook, we wouldn't complain.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-G...03843859707553

We really didn't set out to make picks as the market seems to be well represented. However I came across a company who had some interesting pick material. I shaped some picks worked the grip and polished them and the result is amazing.
They are very slick off of the strings but won't slip in your hand. They don't "tick, tick tick" on the attack or otherwise adversely color the tone, in fact quite the opposite. They are excellent for both rhythm and lead play as well. Of course picks are a highly personal thing but I was blown away by how many people seemed to connect with them. I think we will do well with these and would be pleased if some of you could try them out.

Thanks!