Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Limited Free Stuff!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Free Stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Limited Free Stuff!

Hello...

I would like to offer some free stuff to those of you who like such things. Today starting with a variety (1mm, 2mm, 3.2mm) 3-pack of Hell Guitars' Super Blacks guitar picks. The "Ugliest, Fastest Playing, Best Sounding guitar picks on the Planet. Guaranteed!" Offer is open to the first 10 fretters with at least 100 posts. Just respond to this post and insert which number you are (first poster will insert "#1", second "#2" etc. up to "#10"). Then PM me your address and I'll send them out to you.

We had a terrific response to these at the NAMM show (where we had our first presence), and I'd like to share some with some of you. Also, as stated in the header, this stuff is free (so no obligation whatsoever), but if you could let me know what you think of the picks I would appreciate it. Also, if you could find your way to like us on Facebook, we wouldn't complain.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-G...03843859707553

We really didn't set out to make picks as the market seems to be well represented. However I came across a company who had some interesting pick material. I shaped some picks worked the grip and polished them and the result is amazing.
    They are very slick off of the strings but won't slip in your hand. They don't "tick, tick tick" on the attack or otherwise adversely color the tone, in fact quite the opposite. They are excellent for both rhythm and lead play as well. Of course picks are a highly personal thing but I was blown away by how many people seemed to connect with them. I think we will do well with these and would be pleased if some of you could try them out.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm number 1!
    But own a No. 2?

I'm glad you had a great first NAMM, Michael.
    Sorry, I no haz facebook, but will continue to spread the, um, not gospel, the word of Hell.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm number 2!
    But I own a 0 (dot)

Liked on FB too! The pic of your setup at NAMM looked great! Branding a-plenty.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks gentlemen! As you are proud Hell Guitar owners I will also throw in a set of our new Hellwires guitar strings. We've got 9's or 10's so let me know which you prefer.

By the way, we did have a celebrity new Hell Guitar owner on hand for awhile in our booth. The Enigma. Here I am looking straighter than even normal (posing with the Enigma tends to have that effect).

Lots of people came by to take pictures with the Enigma who was very generous with his time. I initially contacted him about a year ago with the idea of doing something together. I was struck by the contrast of his looks and his thoughtful, kindly demeanor. At the time I didn't know that he had added the horn implants since I had seen him on television a few years ago. I really wasn't looking for (in fact was avoiding) any devil connection although that definitely comes across here. Regardless he is such a nice/cool person it really doesn't matter. Thinking of doing an Enigma signature model (in blue of course!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow, I remember Enigma several years ago when he was only partially inked. That's cool that he helped with the booth. He and Robert certainly appear to be visually opposite, too!

Ooh, Hellwires guitar strings? Sweet! 10's will do for me.
    You are da' man!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am #3 and thank you....I hope to own one of those great looking and sounding guitars one day.

Post Thanks / Like

number 4 but wanting a number 2 (want a bender first)

Post Thanks / Like

May I be #5 please (and thank you!)?
    "Always go heavy on the effects and try to blind the audience with expensive gear." - hubberjub

I mean, no offense, but I don't really see why, like guitar players from Creed, or something like that, are on the cover of guitar magazines. Almost anybody can sit down and learn to play those songs.
    Dweezil Zappa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    May I be #5 please (and thank you!)?
    Right, Zip. You're in!

Post Thanks / Like

Number 10?
    Less golf, more saxophone

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Limited Free Stuff!

I don't think that I'm too numerically challenged to call #7, am I?
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Number eight?!? Thanks, syo!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Reverend, Kat, nice to hear from you!

Just a reminder to all... If you're wanting more than just a number I will need an address (PM please) so the picks can find you. That or you can come pick them up over here...

Post Thanks / Like

# 9 I think??? Glad to hear NAMM was a success. Hope you sold a bunch of guitars. Strings too....how cool is that 10's for me Michael...thanks a bunch!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by riverrick View Post
    # 8 I think??? Glad to hear NAMM was a success. Hope you sold a bunch of guitars.
    Hey Rick!

No, you'd be #9. Just one more left!

Post Thanks / Like

I' believe I made it in under the wire.

Perfect #10

Actually good timing. Even though they're "just picks" I recently took the plunge on the V-picks, and have been shocked at how much I like a thick pick. Gives me a great frame of reference to try these out.

Your design and marketing continues to be exceptional SYO, and not just saying that cuz we "know" you. It's distinct in a flooded market, and seems intuitve - for the player.

Thanks!!
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tio Kimo View Post
    I' believe I made it in under the wire.

Perfect #10
    Just!
    Right. That'll do it for now. Perhaps I will put another offer for some different limited free stuff soon.

Please do not forget to send me your addresses (PM) or to my Hell Guitars email: contact@hellguitars.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syo View Post
    They don't "tick, tick tick" on the attack or otherwise adversely color the tone, in fact quite the opposite.
    Thanks!
    This is something I don't like about the V-picks. At low volume, you really hear them on the strings.
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

WooHoo! Perfect timing as I was about to restring the Zero anyway! I would prefer 10's please.

Do you have my details from the guitar order way back when, or shall I resend?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast