Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Arsenal pics!!! Post yours here!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal pics!!! Post yours here!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eichaan View Post
    Here are my electrics:

These guys look like old friends! Nice Collection!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eichaan View Post
    Here are my electrics:

Love the Carvin!
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

How did this die after only 2 pages? That ain't right! Here's bump with an updated pic to add the guitar I bought after my previous pic:

NOW LET'S SEE SOME MORE STABLES! Or quivers, or couches, or family pictures...

Post Thanks / Like

Guitars:

Amps (plus an autographed photo of Joe Girardi):

Pedals (w-a-a-a-y-y out of control; this is what happens when you're a DIY pedal builder):

Currently hooked up to one signal chain or the other:

Sitting in the dugout, waiting to go in:

Close-ups of all the amps & guitars and some of the pedals at these links:

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/m...ge_select.html

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/m...ge_select.html

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/m..._select_2.html
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

I think we need to do an "intervention" for DVM with his out-of-control pedal addiction.

Post Thanks / Like

Au Contraire....when I grow up, I wanna be just like him!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by piebaldpython View Post
    I think we need to do an "intervention" for DVM with his out-of-control pedal addiction.
    I can stop anytime I want!!

Out of curiosity, I counted them--61 total, 46 being DIY/made by me and 15 commercial pedals. To be fair, there are three switches/signal routers, two tuners, a noise gate, and an extra Chicken Salad I wound up with because it has a squirrely connection in it somewhere, so Danelectro sent me a free replacement. But the bad one works most of the time, so I can't bring myself to throw it out. And that white Noisy Cricket is actually a small solid state amp, not an effect pedal. So that brings the total down to 53. Geez, that's still a lot, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkus View Post
    Au Contraire....when I grow up, I wanna be just like him!
    Ah, misguided youth!

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman View Post
    I can stop anytime I want!!
    What's the EZPass pedal, DVM? A toll-booth transponder and effect pedal in one, for when you're "on the road?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    What's the EZPass pedal, DVM? A toll-booth transponder and effect pedal in one, for when you're "on the road?"
    It's an A/B true bypass loop pedal: http://byocelectronics.com/effects-p.../tblooper.html

But you've given me an idea for a killer mod!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a pic of my Electrics (L to R):

Reverends (4): Reeves Gabrels 1.5 w/Railhammer HV, Rick Vito Sig, Pete Anderson PA-1, Sensei RT w/Bigsby Vibramate and my beloved Hell No2!

My Acoustics are in a bit of a flux, doing a little dealing currently, but here's some pics:

Recording King RD-316 (and my favorite Fly Rod)

Eastman AC512M all -mahogany (Sending back to factory next week because of neck issues)

Recording King RNJ-25 -- Gibson Nick Lucas Special copy with Maple back and sides, great little blues box, but just sold it to buy an Eastman E15SS -- Gibson LG2 copy...ETA Late-Summer

Last edited by duhvoodooman; May 7th, 2013 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Re-coded to display images instead of links

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ronbo View Post
    Here's a pic of my Electrics (L to R):

Reverends (4): Reeves Gabrels 1.5 w/Railhammer HV, Rick Vito Sig, Pete Anderson PA-1, Sensei RT w/Bigsby Vibramate and my beloved Hell No2!

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7b2a8d63.jpg
    Awesome collection!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman View Post
    I'll have to wait for my yard to thaw out before I can update my guitar picture.
    I think any attempt to upload all of yours would break Robert's server, Spud.

Here's a few of mine:

Wow. I need to update my pics. The Schecter in the back isn't even mine anymore.
    I'll try to get a group shot sometime soon.
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.

Post Thanks / Like

Recently downsized my collection and traded for the G&L Classic S in Nearly Naked Honey Ale finish, so what's left (from L to R): 2001 Taylor 310, 2006 or 07 Epiphone University of Kentucky Collegiate Special (autographed by the then basketball coaches), 1999 DeArmond Starfire Special, and the 2012 G&L Classic S, flanked by a Peavey Classic 20 with a matched set of JJ tubes, and a Fender Super Champ XD.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by guitarhack View Post
    Recently downsized my collection and traded for the G&L Classic S in Nearly Naked Honey Ale finish, so what's left (from L to R): 2001 Taylor 310, 2006 or 07 Epiphone University of Kentucky Collegiate Special (autographed by the then basketball coaches), 1999 DeArmond Starfire Special, and the 2012 G&L Classic S, flanked by a Peavey Classic 20 with a matched set of JJ tubes, and a Fender Super Champ XD.

I need to get a DeArmond with 2K singles. Had a bunch with GoldTones, but never the singles. Have read that they're voiced like P90's? Verdad?

I loves me my SC XD. Haven't played the Peavey Classic series, but never heard a bad word about 'em.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I like that family pic, GH!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

I just opened this thread... as I earlier thought it was some Brit Fretter posting pics of the soccer/football club Arsenal F. C....!
    An acquaintance is a Manchester United fan, so that may explain?
    BTW, he (geographer) has found that fans of the major soccer teams can be found even in the most unexpected places around the world. The power of a brand!

Carry on.
    Less golf, more saxophone

Post Thanks / Like

Steve, that Hagstrom is HOT!

Post Thanks / Like

This is pretty much all I have left after selling guitars that no longer got played or interested me. I think I am missing two electrics from this picture - one is loaned out and the other is undergoing surgery.

L-R: Custom Esquire, Charvel So-Cal, Gibson Les Paul 50s Tribute Gold Top, Kramer Pacer Imperial, Fender Jimmie Vaughan Signature Strat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast