Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Arsenal pics!!! Post yours here!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arsenal pics!!! Post yours here!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stingx View Post
    Steve, that Hagstrom is HOT!
    Thanks! I have been out of the habit of playing it lately and need to work it back into the rotation. I have been more in strat/tele/martin mode lately.

And you know I love that JV of yours. I can't remember, do you still have your Peavey, or did you sell it?
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw View Post
    Thanks! I have been out of the habit of playing it lately and need to work it back into the rotation. I have been more in strat/tele/martin mode lately.

And you know I love that JV of yours. I can't remember, do you still have your Peavey, or did you sell it?
    Nah, I still have it. There would be no point in flipping it. I still use it and I am still a big fan of these amps. I don't buy much gear any more. I pretty happy with what I have although I just had to try out the MXR Prime Distortion pedal and I absolutely love it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am in the same place concerning gear, though I am modding my tele for fun. I also picked up a Marshall Guv'nor distortion box for cheap just for fun as well. It is a fun little box to mess around with and sounds great with the Peavey.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Just realized that the last photo I posted was now one behind-- AGAIN! I have to doubt there'll be any more this year, though, unless specifically to flip.

With the most recent (green P100 LP Special) at top:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad View Post
    Just realized that the last photo I posted was now one behind-- AGAIN! I have to doubt there'll be any more this year, though, unless specifically to flip.

With the most recent (green P100 LP Special) at top:
    That's quite the assortment. I should gather up the kids for a shot one of these days. I have all of my bass cabs dispersed among various practice sites, but I could probably put everything else in one place. I just have to question whether it's worth it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    That's quite the assortment. I should gather up the kids for a shot one of these days. I have all of my bass cabs dispersed among various practice sites, but I could probably put everything else in one place. I just have to question whether it's worth it or not.
    Yeah, it's basically an all-day ordeal for me. Last time I did that was last summer, when I was still in our offices. I posted it on page one of this thread but the link's now broken:

Now that the office is closed and up for sale, I don't have a room in the house big enough to actually put them all, where one could see well what was going on. I guess I could do some kind of outdoors thing in the yard some day when there was really nice weather. Though I have a few pieces stashed at church I would have to retrieve.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Arsenal pics!!! Post yours here!!!!

The electrics

2011 Benford Tele with Bill Lawrence L-200's
    2002 Heritage H-535 with Sheptone Tributes
    2010 Larrivee RS2 with Larrivee G3's

The acoustics

2004 Larrivee LV03

1995 Washburn D55 Cherokee (Bourgeois build)

Have to catch the amps and pedals later.
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad View Post
    I need to get a DeArmond with 2K singles. Had a bunch with GoldTones, but never the singles. Have read that they're voiced like P90's? Verdad?

I loves me my SC XD. Haven't played the Peavey Classic series, but never heard a bad word about 'em.
    The 2K's are great, imho. I can't speak to the P90 voicing, but they produce what I consider very round, full notes, and can be used for about any kind of music you like, other than really high gain stuff. Ymmv.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by guitarhack View Post
    The 2K's are great, imho. I can't speak to the P90 voicing, but they produce what I consider very round, full notes, and can be used for about any kind of music you like, other than really high gain stuff. Ymmv.
    Thanks, I think that gibes with the P-90 description.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Excellent collection Tio Kimo!

And remember, if you ever go insane and want to sell that Heritage, let us know about it first!

Post Thanks / Like

You asked for it (and I'm bored).
    Jeff Robertson OM, Taylor 310CE, Amalio Burguet Classical

Heritage Eagle

Heritage 535

1993 Gibson Les Paul Studio, 1991 Fender American Standard Strat

2006 Fender American Standard Telecaster

1983 Fender American Stratocaster

Modulus Graphite CT3

Line 6 Variax Bass

Partscaster Baritone Guitar
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

1984 Dobro Square-Neck

Carter Starter Steel

Sierra D-10 Pedal Steel

Carter D-10 Pedal Steel
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

14. Likes Robert**** liked this post
    Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice collection, Stevie Ray, and welcome to the Fret!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

16. Likes Stevie Ray liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123