Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Arsenal pics!!! Post yours here!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal pics!!! Post yours here!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Arsenal pics!!! Post yours here!!!!

Here are some pics of my gear. I am hoping some more fretters will post their arsenal pics as well. I hope I'm in the right place here. Can't wait to see the pics y'all!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Very nice gear collection, six. Ah, even a Budda Budwah!

I don't have any full frontal nudity shots of mine, and there is a new 1x12 cab under the Fender SCX2 not seen here...

Updated pedalboard

Last edited by Tig; February 26th, 2013 at 05:22 AM.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Nice shots guys.

Sixstring.......which Bugera amp is that and how do you like it? What tubes are in it?

Tig......how do you like the Egnater Tweaker head? Pros/cons?

Post Thanks / Like

That bugera looks like a V5, my guitar buddy here in town just snagged one a week ago, and loves it.

I guess I'm going to have to get organized and take an updated pic of the crew.
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to wait for my yard to thaw out before I can update my guitar picture.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Arsenal pics!!! Post yours here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman View Post
    I'll have to wait for my yard to thaw out before I can update my guitar picture.
    Yeah, Spud's one of the few guys who can only adequately photograph his collection from near Earth orbit.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold View Post
    Yeah, Spud's one of the few guys who can only adequately photograph his collection from near Earth orbit.
    Now if Spud could just synch up with the Google Earth satellite pass, he'd be all set... You know, his collection and the Great Wall of China...

Post Thanks / Like

pie, its a v5. n1 12ax7 and 1 el84. love it. reverb, good tone, attenuater (helps keep the peace) and solidly built. i've only had it since saturday but havent stopped playing through it since I got it home. Nice little amp at a very good price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by piebaldpython View Post
    Tig......how do you like the Egnater Tweaker head? Pros/cons?
    Sorry, I missed this before.
    I've had mine for almost 3 years and still love it. It takes time based pedals nicely thanks to the effects loop, although I'm running everything in front of the amp currently (they still sound nice). The versatility is huge, too. Glassy cleans, sweet crunch, and classic rock solo tones, with a good amount of headroom for 15 watts.

Being cathode biased, you can even change out the 6v6 power tube pair to EL34, 6L6, KT88, 6550, or 5881 for different flavors. I have some EL34's in now and they sound great when cranked.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Have sold a couple of the guitars in below pic, and one of the cabs:

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Zoiks. I killed this thread! Here's a bump with a new amp I picked up on cl. Did not need but deal was too good to pass up, will probably use as a backup at big shows in case I blow a tube or some other calamity occurs.

C'mon people, lets see some more family photos!

Post Thanks / Like

That's a lot of mouths to feed Brian!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cebreez View Post
    That's a lot of mouths to feed Brian!
    Haha, true dat! Although, a few of those pieces literally go back over 30 years with me, and shite adds up eventually. Although I was pretty circumspect through the early '90's. Started snowballing over the last 15 years or so.

Also, a lot of it was bought on the cheap. I'm pretty infamously tight-fisted.

Post Thanks / Like

Also, a lot of it was bought on the cheap. I'm pretty infamously tight-fisted.
    I just can't pass up a really good deal. I'm sure I would be in the same boat had I stuck with it. Got married and had kids young so all of my instruments and equipment got sold off to pay for diapers and the such. Just really started back about 5 years ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cebreez View Post
    I just can't pass up a really good deal. I'm sure I would be in the same boat had I stuck with it. Got married and had kids young so all of my instruments and equipment got sold off to pay for diapers and the such. Just really started back about 5 years ago.
    Although I was never that wild to begin with, I was almost 30 before I settled down and married. And then we waited a good long while to have kids. During my 20's I only owned a few guitars and one amp. During that decade I was in what I refer to as "party bands," just conglomerations of friends that played covers at parties. Towards the end of that decade that began morphing into songwriting, doing originals, and playing clubs. That's what I've been doing with my spare time and dosh for the last 20-some years.

No money in it, but awesome fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are my electrics:

Post Thanks / Like

Which Lace Sensors are in that strat? I love the Hot Golds I put in my '51.

I'm going to post an updated picture once I get the new tuners on my '51 too. My bass is updated too--with strap lock buttons.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marnold View Post
    Google earth works.

Here is my latest, though the NS-2 is now gone from the pedal board.

(the pg on my strat is now tortoise).

Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eichaan View Post
    Here are my electrics:
    Excellent guitar collection.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast