Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Raising just a little Hell

Thread: Raising just a little Hell

Post Thanks / Like

Default Raising just a little Hell

As with most of us here, I've been a huge fan of SYO's guitar project, and have been most impressed by the fact that he comes up with truly original designs, improving upon, or at least doing justice to, tried and true designs.

Looking over his site, I thought his accesories were pretty cool, so when I ordered some more of his picks, I thought I'd check out something else while I was at it.

This is a pic of my RS-2 from the open mic last night, with the addition of a Hell Guitars "poker chip" (and DVM's Champlifier)

"It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan

Post Thanks / Like

Just wonderin'........but how have those custom-made glass slides from the mutual friend of ours worked out for you? What length did you settle on?

Post Thanks / Like

2" They're on "back order". Looking forward to them!
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been" - Eliot

Guilars: '02 Heritage H-535 ASB; '04 Larrivée LV-03 w/Fishman Blend; '95 Washburn/Bourgeios D-55SW Cherokee
    Amphs: Boogie DC-2; DVM/BYOC Tweed Champlifier; Marshall AS50D
    Currently on Board: Ditto Looper; Boss TU-2; EB VP Jr; crybaby; DVM Spring Fever; DVM Mini Klone, Brena Effects Cali-Tremor tremolo; Strymon El Capistan