Thread: Hell at Namm

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hell at Namm

Hey, SYO and Robert - I was wondering if you guys got any coverage at the NAMM show - I see all of the things reviewed in videos, for example, by Premier Guitar, and keep waiting for you to show up... I thought maybe someone else put something up about you? I hope so...!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey, sorry for the slow reply!

Coverage, not a whole that I know of anyway. We were mentioned here http://www.nermark.com/reports/NAMM_...ter_2013_4.htm

I think SYO got a lot of buzz regarding his Hell Accessories - truss rod covers, etc - those things received a lot of attention at the show.

A couple of website editors came by and took some photos, not sure if anything surfaced online though. Premier Guitar and the likes came by to sell advertising...
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see you guys at the top of the page! Ah, there is that fabulous gold and black checkered Hell guitar from way back! That's something to stir guitar lust...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That link reminded me of a product I saw on an Anderton's video back in January: Kill Switch Cables. A practical and elegant solution requiring no internal mods or soldering guns.

You know it's brilliant when your initial reaction is "Awesome!" and a second later it's "Aww, sh!t. Why didn't I think of that?"
    Nothing is anything until it is written. After that, it's everything.