Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Threads don't show once i have posted in them...

Thread: Threads don't show once i have posted in them...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Threads don't show once i have posted in them...

I have noticed that if I post a reply to a thread, that thread no longer shows up in 'new posts', even if someone posts to the thread later...??? I can find it if I go into the forum and go to the particular forum that it's posted in, or if I go to my account and look for my posts. Is there a reason for this? Has anyone else experienced this, or am I hallucinating?!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Threads don't show once i have posted in them...

Haven't seen this!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Am testing this - I'll see if it shows up after my reply!

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't seen this behavior either. It's normal for the thread to disappear from the "New Posts" list because you were just in it while making your posting. But as soon as someone replies, it should be back in that listing again. You might want to consider clicking on the "Activity Stream" view as an alternative.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe that's it, DVM - it didn't show up after my reply, but it was there after you replied...

Post Thanks / Like

This just happened to me yesterday. I tried to post on DVMs "pedals for sale" thread and after I posted, it said that it would show up after the Moderator Ok'd it.......well, it's 18 hrs later and my post still hasn't shown up, yet other posts on this thread have (SVL). What gives? Am I persona non grata? lol

Post Thanks / Like

Just happened again today. I tired to post on DVMs thread about his Trinity amph and my post never made it to the thread, not even 3 days later. What gives?
    Last edited by piebaldpython; January 21st, 2014 at 12:49 PM.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry guys, the forum software sometimes decides to moderate a post according to it's own judgement (which is sometimes incorrect). It does it automatically and sometimes I miss approving these. I am not sure how to improve this feature, but it is sometimes very useful when spammers sneak in and starting posting garbage.

If any problems again, just PM me.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.