Thread: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees

It looks like they are starting to consider groups that were overlooked in the past.

Kiss, Deep Purple, Yes, Peter Gabriel, Linda Ronstadt, Cat Stevens, Hall and Oates, Zombies, Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Nirvana, Chic, N.W.A, Link Wray, the Replacements, L.L. Cool J, and the Meters.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Ya, I saw that today. Thankfully! Finally acknowledging some that really deserve to be in it. I'll bet Eddie Trunk had something to do with it, just like last year.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.