Thread: C minor

Post Thanks / Like

Default C minor

good reason for the topic title:now that Ive been playing decades and like fooling around with chord patterns,progressions and just sets of chords that sound nice(occasionally riffing) I have yet to find a simple way of playing C minor.that being said when fooling around with the world's most popular strum found in tunes like Brown eyed Girl,Margaritaville,Slow blues in C -Ten years after(prime example),ect I've fooled around doing it slowly,sometimes arpeggiated anywho doing this and throwing in C minor in place of and/or with Em results are outstanding as with F#.fooling with C itself it seems just fingers one ,two the closest natural But doing same with E results in a 7th so I dunno if that's a justifiable reason to think a natural Cm isn't there or izzit?I also like playing around with chords experimenting positions for new/different sounds.
    which result in never getting board : )

I play by ear,never had the chance to learn tab or read.piano when a youngster don't apply to guitar
    Last edited by player; November 11th, 2013 at 08:18 AM.
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb