Thread: bridges for Korean G-400's

Post Thanks / Like

Default bridges for Korean G-400's

Are there any good quality bridges & stop tailpieces for Korean made G-400's with narrower post spacing? Bridge is 72.8mm ceneter to center, and tailpiece is 3-3/32" center to center.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Look for Gotoh TOM type bridges. They are not expensive and are high quality and a bit wider allowing for better intonation. I have replaced factory Gibson bridges on some of my guitars with Gotohs and they are a big improvement. They do make them in sizes specifically for Asian-made guitars and in Nashville and ABR types. Check StewMac or google Gotoh TOM Bridges...they do also make good tailpieces.

Post Thanks / Like

Not 100% sure about the size, but I would look at Tone Pros. I had bought a used Brian Moore with a Tone Pro bridge and I was missing some hex nuts. I emailed them and they sent me the nuts free of charge and were very nice in the emails. I only wrote to inquire about buying the nuts. Anyway....their bridge was very nice and solidly made, so I'd check them out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Schaller bridges are SUPER and adjustable fit. I just love their roller bridge / fine tune tailpiece combo.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.