Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amp ???

Post Thanks / Like

here you go.....

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Now *that's* the most Fret-like welcome that I've ever seen!!

Concise & mysterious.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the Cakes!
    Guitars: A Few
    Amps: A Couple
    Pedals/Effects: Sure

We've done four already, but now we're steady, and then they went one-two-three-four....

Post Thanks / Like

they are much better fresh off the griddle and made in person!!

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

I find a new sound in that Vox every time I plug in (and I haven't gotten an amp stand yet)... I feel more GAS building in my system now for a Epi Valve Standard/Jr or Peavey Royal 8 but I'm going for the Pepto until I can dial in some more sounds on the AD30VT... put in an order to G-Fetish for some replacement pickups to upgrade the tone in my stringed thingy's that drive that amp...

We've done four already, but now we're steady, and then they went one-two-three-four....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big K
    I find a new sound in that Vox every time I plug in (and I haven't gotten an amp stand yet)... I feel more GAS building in my system now for a Epi Valve Standard/Jr or Peavey Royal 8 but I'm going for the Pepto until I can dial in some more sounds on the AD30VT... put in an order to G-Fetish for some replacement pickups to upgrade the tone in my stringed thingy's that drive that amp...
    Big K's been caught in the GASsand.

The more you struggle K, the faster you will sink.

There's nothing for it, you're going under like the rest of us.

I wouldn't worry though, there's a whole sand village replete with sandmaids under here!
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

sweet..........................................

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking about picking up a Vox AD30VT myself. I'd like to have an amp I can grab and go with to jams or just in my living room, without dragging my tube amp and huge pedal board around. I gotta stop by the music store tonight after work.
    Main Rig - Reverend Wolfman > Korg Pitchblack tuner >Vox Clyde Wah > MXR HW Script Phase 90 > MXR 108 Fuzz > Diaz Texas Ranger > Nova Drive > VL Analog Chorus > ModTone Analog Delay > Vox Night Train > 60's Vox 2x12 (Scumback M75 and Hellatone 30)

Post Thanks / Like

still pleased with the variety of sounds that come out of that little devil... almost got the 50wt but the 30 has proven to be quite versatile...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12